This week's Diva Challenge was to use some new tool or method to create our Zentangle. I chose to color a Zendala with a set of 12 Koi watercolor brush pens which I acquired some time ago. My go to color method is usually Prismacolor pencil. The markers color palette was more limited and the colors brighter. However, I was pleased with the effect which the brush pens produced and like the bright springy feel of the piece. I think I'll be playing with them more in the future.
Thursday, February 26, 2015
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
This weeks Diva challenge is to use a tangle called Athitzi. I made two tangles. The first one I used only Athitzi. I was not entirely pleased with the results and decided to add color to enhance the tangle. The second one I used with other patterns and designs which seemed to enhance Athitzi. I used it in a spiral design which seems to work well with this tangle.
Sunday, February 1, 2015
This weeks' Diva Challenge was to use two tangles in one tile. They are Chebucto and Copada and both are patterns created by CZT Margaret Bremner. Both tangles were a bit challenging on their own though by far I consider Chebucto the hardest of the two. The step outs for both tangle can be found by clicking on the name of each tangle. Here are two Zentangles in answer to this challenge.