Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Visual Journal Class Week 3

Looking back I see it has been almost a month since I worked on my visual journaling page. In week three we were to add additional elements into the collage by stamping with paint using found objects, sponges, paint daubers, stamps. Then some additional shading and color. You can see if you look back to the first week that the collage has changed significantly. There is a lot more depth and layering. I think it has gotten a little dark but it is starting to be cohesive. Onward to week four.  I'll finish up this work in the next couple of days and upload the final result.
A new class is starting this month on strathmoreartist.com. It is entitled "Start Where You Are" and might be a great class for beginners in collage art. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment