Monday, May 25, 2015

Diva Challenge: White on Black on Found

This week's Diva Challenge is to use a black tile or anything found black. I have some of the black Zentangle tiles but don't use them often. I find that I cannot get the white pens to be as detailed as I would like. They don't flow like the Sakura micron pens. In fact the one that worked the best for me was the Signo uniball pen. I did love, love, love the Zentangle soapstone stick for shading. I could shade all day on black with it! They seem like a hard rock but lay down a soft white misty shade of white on the black paper. It was fun but I doubt I'll be a lover of the black tiles anytime soon.




2 comments:

  1. It definitely is more difficult to put white on black, I found. Your tangles, however, look great. and I love the misty look that you got with the Zenstone (I think that's what it's called anyway) Good looking tile!

    ReplyDelete