Monday, May 25, 2015

Diva Challenge: White on Black on Found

This week's Diva Challenge is to use a black tile or anything found black. I have some of the black Zentangle tiles but don't use them often. I find that I cannot get the white pens to be as detailed as I would like. They don't flow like the Sakura micron pens. In fact the one that worked the best for me was the Signo uniball pen. I did love, love, love the Zentangle soapstone stick for shading. I could shade all day on black with it! They seem like a hard rock but lay down a soft white misty shade of white on the black paper. It was fun but I doubt I'll be a lover of the black tiles anytime soon.




3 comments:

  1. It definitely is more difficult to put white on black, I found. Your tangles, however, look great. and I love the misty look that you got with the Zenstone (I think that's what it's called anyway) Good looking tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My main issue is Cheap Archeage Gold that I have tried to assert boundaries with Archeage Gold her before and she didn't seem to care. Upon telling her how certain things made me feel, she didn't apologize, showed no Buy RS Gold concern for my feelings. She just Buy Archeage Gold brushed me off.

    ReplyDelete