Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vote for Cody and Eleanor

Use the widget to the right to cast a vote! 

I am all for art, and especially kids and art. I love the county fair when I can visit the 4-H buildings and see all the wonderful projects that the children of Swift County have made all year long. One of the most popular contests in the fair is the photography contest. Kids take amazing pictures and with the age of digital what is to stop them from taking as many as they wish. How nice.

My friends, the Habben's have entered a picture of Eleanor and Cody in the West Central Tribune's photo contest. All we have to do is vote for her and to facilitate this action I have posted a widget to the right which takes you right there! How easy is that! No excuses now -- check back often as you can vote as the photos advance throught the rounds. Good luck, Eleanor and all the Habben family.

No comments:

Post a Comment